A meeting of the PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE will take place on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 in the Council Chamber, Council Offices, North Street, Ilminster starting at 19:30 hrs.
The public are welcome to attend this meeting. Members of the public are invited to ask questions or raise issues relevant to the work of the Council. The overall time available for this session is restricted to 15 minutes unless the Chair decides otherwise. Individual speakers are restricted to 3 minutes and are asked not to repeat points that have been made previously. It is helpful if potential contributors can make themselves known to the Town Clerk before the meeting so that the session can be programmed effectively.
Public participation is not part of the formal meeting of the Council however a note will be made of matters raised and recorded at the start of the minutes of the meeting.
The Agenda for the meeting is given below. All plans are available to view at South Somerset District’s website www.southsomerset.gov.uk or in the Town Council office.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence from Councillors unable to attend the meeting.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations from Councillors and Officers of interests in respect of matters to be considered at this meeting, together with an appropriate statement regarding the nature of the interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 4th February 2020 as a correct record.
- Police Report
- This agenda item provides an opportunity for the Police to report on any matters relevant to policing in Ilminster.
- Planning Applications
- The Committee is asked to consider the following applications:
- 20/00153/HOU-August House Station Road Ilminster TA19 9BEb) 20/000136/LBC-August House Station Road Ilminster T19 9BEc) 20/00349/HOU-1 Greenway Dowlish Ford Ilminster TA19 0PJd) 20/00717/ADV-Plot 3 Southfields Roundabout Horton Ilminster Somerset
- Display of 4No. internally illuminated fascia signs, illuminated roof letters, 1No. illuminated fence lettering, 1No. non-illuminated graphics, 3No. internally illuminated cabinets, 1No. illuminated pole sign, 1No. internally illuminated ‘drive thru’ totem pole, 1No. internally illuminated double poster cabinet, 1No. internally illuminated exit sign & 1No. non-illuminated banner frame
- Demolition of existing timber garage & workshop. Erection of an annex ancillary accommodation and installation of a sewage treatment plant.
- Partial demolition of an existing boundary wall (part-implemented)
- Erection of a garage/workshop to the rear of August House and part-demolition of a boundary wall (part-retrospective)
- Planning Decisions made by SSDChttp://www.southsomerset.gov.uk/planningsearch
- Decisions made by South Somerset District Council and are reported for information. For more details, please see South Somerset District Council Website:
- Street Name Decision
- SSDC – Notice of intention to name one road in Ilminster.
Planning, Highways and Transport Committee Members:
Councillors Burton, Higgins, James, Mackillop, Shearman, Swann, Taylor, and Wilcock